9 a 18hs
+3 years of expertise
Tasks and responsibilities will be collaborating with Administration Leader to meet area’s objectives.
- Attention and payment to providers.
- Providers and customer accounts analysis.
- Internal and External audits assistance.
- Monthly Tax File arrangements to send to the accounting study.
- Database update on ERP.
- Cash small box management.
- Accounts imputation and analysis.
- Bank and credit card conciliations.
- Impositive conciliations.
- Recipes Registration.
- AFIP procedures follow up
- Sociataries procedures follow up.
- Very good excel level.
- Accountable systems working experience.
- Tax Settlement, accountable records keeping and conciliation experience.
- Normatives (accounting and impositive) knowledge
- Accounting student (second year student, third year would be better)
- Basic English Level
YEARS OF EXPERTISE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar positions.
WHAT MATTER THE MOST FOR US
- Be communicative, collaborative and flexible.
- Passionate about customer care, quality and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, meet deadlines and complete tasks properly.
- Desire to grow and create with us.