9 to 18hs
+3 years of expertise
Align marketing efforts to the corporate objectives, helping to plan and implement strategies, while optimizing budget.
- Marketing strategy tasks execution (The branding (), online (position en search engines through SEO), offline) and communication to drive business objectives (expansion, rentabilidad, market share, brand awareness)
- Marketing functions execution (branding, communication, publicity, commercial proposals, among others), ensuring that the narrative is always outlined by the GM2Dev Branding attributes and told from its tone of voice.
- Promotion campaign coordination, PR, and other efforts in different channels (online, press, offline, social network, events, etc.)
- Management and Development of an internal communication ́s system.
- Proposals and promotional material creation, for internal/external diffusion, to support the HR and Commercial teams.
- Digital actions execution (SEO, SEM, social media, community management, among others)
- Market information analysis (RRSS Metrics, Insights, Google Analytics) and report creation for the executive team.
- Monitoring our new branding identity system deployment.
- Permanent market trends and benchmarking follow up.
- Events organization support, both internal and external.
- Born communicator, people oriented.
- Collaborator, flexible and open, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer care, quality and constant improvement passionate.
- Fan of social media and the opportunities that it offers as a corporate communication channel.
- Skills to work in a dynamic environment, meet deadlines and do things right.
- Focus to do tasks properly.
- Basic knowledge required.
- Marketing Studies.
- Advanced English Level
YEARS OF EXPERTISE
- Marketing areas, advertising or promotions comprobable experience of at least 3 years, preferably in technology oriented companies, or in dynamic and changing markets.
WHAT MATTER THE MOST TO US
- Communicational, collaborative, and flexible.
- Passionate about customer care, quality and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, meet deadlines and complete tasks properly.
- Desire to grow and create with us.
If this aligns with your personal and professional search, apply!